Thursday, May 3, 2007

Birthday Beauty: Anti-aging Products




I turned 22 yesterday and luckily, my battle with the aging process has not yet begun. A few weeks ago, I stopped into CVS and saw that Pond’s Time Rewind, an overnight wrinkle repair cream, was on sale for a mere $4 (it’s usually $16). I couldn't’t resist such a great deal so I bought it and I’m so happy I made that decision. The moisturizer is so creamy and thick, just the way I like it. While moisturizing with this cream I’m also getting an early start on the anti-aging process. Not to mention, a recent study revealed that high-end department store brands are no more effective in the anti-aging process than drugstore brands. In other words, it’s very likely that a $16 cream made by Pond’s is just as good as those $200 “luxury” formulas.
Another product by Pond’s that I've been using for a couple of months is the Purely Polished Microdermabrasion Anti-Aging Kit. I was looking for a microdermabrasion product and this one just so happened to be an anti-aging product as well. I love this product too! As you may have noticed already I’m all about glow and this product definitely brings out a healthy glow and a more even skin tone. Don’t worry, I’m not on some crazy anti-aging kick but I figure, ‘why not kill two birds with one stone?’

No comments: