Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Shiny Beauty: Optimum Oil Therapy v. Elucent Power Drops



I bought this product when I was looking for a shine booster to replace my empty bottle of Elasta QP Elucent Power Drops. I LOVE the Elasta stuff, but I haven't been able to find it in the beauty supply stores around where I go to school (I'll definitely be putting this on my list of things to buy when I go back home to LA for the summer). The Optimum Oil Therapy is a good product...not amazing though; I think it may be a bit too heavy...I can't really decide. I've been using it everyday as a moisturizer and to give my hair sheen and it does its job. But Elasta's Elucent Power Drops are the best- it doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells so so good. Although, now that I think about it, the Power Drops may be more for shine intensive purposes while the Optimum actually moisturizes. Hmm...what's a girl to do???

No comments: