Friday, May 4, 2007

Celeb Beauty: Nicole Ritchie


Despite all the bad press, I'm really loving Nicole Ritchie's look. A year ago, I never thought I'd say Nicole Ritchie would be one of my style and beauty idols. She used to look a mess but now she looks fabulous with a chic blonde bob and some much needed weight gain (she could still afford to put on some more weight). Ritchie has really certainly cleaned up her act. I cannot express how much I'm in LOVE with her hair. Also, her style is quirky and cute with a retro flair.

2 comments:

Sherry Q said...

You look a whole lot like her, too!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=hidownload professional 7.14 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg